I thought it might be prudent to tell everyone what you might expect to find in my stories, or more importantly, what you will NOT find. It’s not because I’m judging anyone–it’s because of my own personal likes and dislikes.
ABOVE ALL: Please understand that my stories are FANTASIES in a safe, make-believe world of sexual excess. The real world is not so easy to navigate, especially for women. If you are a woman, please be careful out there. And If you are man, please, don’t be a dick.
Here are some themes and content that you WILL find in most of my stories / visualizations:
- Feminization, Sluttification, Bimbofication. My stories are for anyone who identifies as a female (and anyone who wants to) to lose themselves in becoming a pretty young woman in a safe and highly sexualized environment. They are fantasies, and a means of escape for those who sometimes long for a spiritual release in the form of beautifully nasty, uninhibited sexual encounters. All are welcome.
- Explicit adult, sexual content. I use dirty language and intense sexual themes. If I do something subtle, that’ll be the exception rather than the rule. 🙂 If you want to see my more subtle side, check out this sweet little story I wrote way back when: Goodbye, La La Land.
- Custom music especially composed for EACH and EVERY story. My scripts and music are usually very tightly integrated in order to create theatrical experiences, and enhance the words and concepts I present. This takes a lot of work, and a lot of time, which is why I only release a story once every few months. As far as I know, no one else does this quite the way I do.
- My intention is to immerse the listener into an experience, to provide an escape into a fantasy. I use certain narrative, linguistic, and musical techniques in order to enhance this, and that can certainly result in inducing a temporary trance-like state. But ultimately my files are just fantasies and should only ever be considered as such.
Here is what you will NOT find in my stories:
- Hypnosis. I am NOT a hypnotist, and it is not my intention to create files that manipulate your subconscious, change your real-life behavior, or coerce you into thinking differently outside of the fantasies they create. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE hypnosis, and the people who can do it well are amazing. I just don’t seem to have the patience or interest to approach my own work from that direction. Believe it or not, I’m not a true dominant. Maybe I’ll talk more about all this in an upcoming blog post.
- All characters in my stories are over the age of 18 years old.
- There will never be any excessive violence or violence resulting in blood, disfigurement or death in my stories.
- No references to vomit or feces.
- No diaper play or age regression below that of 18 years old.
- No sissy references. Most gender labels confuse me, so I don’t know how to identify myself, but one thing I do know is that my stories express some of the longing I have to BE a woman, inside and out, and for me, sissification just isn’t quite the same thing. My perspective is not so much about the feminization of a male body as it is about the desire to have been born female in the first place–and then exploring the fantasies that stem from that desire. I guess it’s complicated, but the point is, sissy references just don’t feel right for what I’m going for, so I don’t include them. That all said, if you are a sissy, that’s awesome! There’s a lot of crossover there, and I’m glad to have you!
- No depiction of a sex act in which the participants don’t in some way enjoy the experience. (Like I say on the front page: “leaking pussies, creamy cum, and screaming sluts”–my female characters GET OFF on being used. 🙂 )
- No Incest.
- No vampires or supernatural creatures.
- No bestiality.
- No use of guns, knives, or other weapons in a threatening or violent way.
- No small penis humiliation. I think this sort of relates to sissification, and I guess it’s just not a fetish of mine.
- No breast augmentation or extreme body modification beyond transformation. Although I love male to female transformation and intelligence draining, I’m not so much into the extreme physical proportions that so often accompanies it (bubble breasts, huge ass, super-wide hips, extreme puffy lips, etc.) I like silly, natural, petite women… what can I say?